What does the Big Lake Chamber of Commerce & Industry do?
- The Chamber acts as a referral center for both local and out-of-state inquiries.
- The Chamber office answers hundreds of questions about the Big Lake community and area businesses.
- The Chamber addresses concerns on local issues and business retention in our service area. It works on behalf of the members to help their businesses grow, implement relevant and informative programming and provides opportunities to build relationships with other businesses in the community.
- The Chamber provides a wide variety of networking and referral opportunities including:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Business After Hours
- Membership Meetings
- Social Media Exposure
- Membership Directory
- Committee Participation
- The Chamber’s referral policy is to only give out names of our Chamber members during inquiries. We also encourage our members and our community to choose Chamber members when making a purchase or requiring a service.
- The Chamber’s Monthly newsletter is filled with information about the events happening within the Membership and the Big Lake area. Current events are always at your fingertips.
The Big Lake Chamber of Commerce & Industry can do what no member or individual can do alone!